INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IN REGARD TO THE USE OF WEBSITES
The administrator is PACOVSKÉ STROJÍRNY, a.s., company registration number 15821773, with its registered office at Nádražní 697, 395 01 Pacov, entered in the Commercial Registry maintained by the Municipal court in České Budějovice, file No. B 102.
B. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
We process personal data for the purpose of evaluating web traffic and to create statistical reports and records based on our legitimate interest to monitor the web traffic and with the intention to optimise our website.
C. PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA, SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA AND STORAGE PERIOD
For the above purposes we process the login/username of the logged user, including the date of the login as well as the IP address, cookies, time of the logging and activities such as browsing history and your estimated location.
We monitor personal data for no more than three months, and if it concerns cookies, we maintain cookies files until their validity expires or until you remove them from your machine.
D. WHO PROCESSES THIS PERSONAL DATA AND TO WHOM DO WE TRANSFER DATA?
We, as the administrator, process all personal data. That means we establish the purpose for which we collect your personal data, we decide on the means of processing and we are also responsible for its proper processing.
There are exceptions to this rule, particularly when we are obligated to share or transfer it in line with the applicable law (especially with courts of law or with the police engaged in legal activities), or when we transfer this data to state authorities or third parties in order to achieve the above-mentioned purpose (especially to persons who suffered damage due to illegal activity).
E. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
We have to adhere to certain rules when processing personal information, and you also have certain rights with regard to the processing of your personal information. These rights include:
E.1 RIGHT TO ACCESS INFORMATION
Simply put, you have the right to know what data is processed, for what purpose and for what period, where we obtain your personal data, with whom we share your data, who processes you data in addition to us, and what other rights you have with regards to the processing of your personal information. You have learned all of the above from this document defining the processing of personal data. However, if you are not sure what personal data is being processed, you may ask us to confirm whether your personal data is being processed by us or not, and if so, you have the right to access your personal data. Under the right to access your information you may require us to provide you with a copy of the processed personal data. The first copy is for free, and other copies are provided for a fee.
E.2 RIGHT TO CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION
Should you find out that your personal data (that we process) is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to demand immediate corrections or you may require us to supplement the missing data.
E.3 RIGHT TO DELETE YOUR INFORMATION
In certain specific cases you have the right to require the administrator to delete your personal information. Your personal data is deleted without any undue delay, providing that any of the following reasons have been complied with:
- we no longer need your personal data to fulfil the purposes for which we have been processing your data in the first place,
- you have exercised your right to complain about the processing (see the “Right to submit objection against processing” section below), and we have established that there is no longer any legitimate interest that would allow us to process your data, or
- it has become apparent that the processing of your personal data is no longer in compliance with generally binding legal regulations.
However, this right shall not be exercised if processing of your personal data is still required and necessary for us:
- in order to fulfil our legal obligations,
- to maintain archiving, scientific or historical development or for statistical purposes,
- in order to define, execute or defend our legal rights and claims.
E.4 RIGHT TO DEMAND PROCESSING RESTRICTIONS
In certain cases, and in addition to the right to demand deletion, you may also exercise your right to restrict the processing of your data. In certain cases this right allows you to request that your personal data is marked and that data marked in this way is not subject to any further processing – however, in this case this restriction shall not apply forever (as in the case of the right to deletion), but for a limited period of time. We must restrict the processing of personal data if:
- you question the accuracy of your personal data until we agree on what data is correct,
- we process your personal data without a sufficient legal basis (e.g. above the scope that we are bound to process), but you only prefer to restrict such data before deletion (e.g. if you expect to provide us with such data in the future),
- we no longer need your personal data for the above-mentioned processing, but you request such data for the purpose of determining, enforcing or defending your legal claims, or
- you object to the processing. The right to object is described in more detail further below in the “Right to submit an objection against processing” section. While we investigate whether your objection is justified, we are obliged to limit the processing of your personal data.
E.5 RIGHT TO SUBMIT AN OBJECTION AGAINST PROCESSING
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data which is performed in our legitimate interest. As this is not a marketing activity, we will stop processing your personal data, unless we have justified and legitimate reasons to continue with such processing.
E.6 RIGHT TO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT
Claiming your rights in the above manner does not affect your right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, in the manner set out below. You can exercise your right if you believe that we process your personal data illegally or in violation of generally binding legal regulations.
F. HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS?
In all matters related to the processing of your personal data, whether it is a question, application of law, complaint or anything else, you can contact the following:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Delivery address: Pacovské strojírny a.s., Nádražní 697, postal code 395 01 Pacov, Czech Republic attention to HR Director
Current contact information is available on our website at www.pacovske.cz
We shall process your request without undue delay, but no later than within one month. In special cases, especially due to the complexity of your request, we are entitled to extend this period by another two months. In such scenario we shall inform you about the extension and we shall justify doing so.
You can file a complaint against the processing of personal data performed by us with the Office for Personal Data Protection, located at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7.